Job Title: International Project Assistant (Internship)
Closing Date: 28th September 2022, 11:59pm
- Assisting in the co-ordination of activities across a wide range of European and UK projects, including practical research, report writing, budget monitoring, marketing and dissemination.
- Arranging and participating in UK project meetings, conferences and team activities.
- Support with the organisation and administration of training programmes and events
- Assisting the project manager(s) with the preparation of project budgets and reports for monitoring purposes.
- Developing marketing and promotional activities, including writing articles for newsletters, website content, social media channels and promotional material.
- Providing general administrative support for Inova activities.
- Be a student or graduate of any degree discipline (Social sciences is preferred)
- Be familiar with MS Office applications (advanced)
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent knowledge of social media
- Be a team player but with ability and motivation to work on own initiative
- Have a flexible approach, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Be able to build external relationships with clients
- Show commitment to diversity and equal opportunities
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Knowledge of design packages. e.g., Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of other languages
- Deadline to submit your application: 28.09.2022
- Interviews will take place on 29.09.2022
- In order to apply, submit your CV and cover letter via email at email@example.com.
- Start date: As soon as possible, no later than 1st October 2022
- Duration: 3 months
- Part time: 15 hours per week (£9.50 per hour)
- Location: Leecroft House, 58-64 Campo Lane, Sheffield, S1 2EG
- Transport and parking: Located in the city centre – 10-minute walk from train station, and the location is regularly serviced by bus routes. Parking is available nearby.