Master the Act
The Master the Act project directly targets job facilitators/enablers and theatre professionals and aims to empower them to teach and promote lifelong learning of professionals on an international scale. The indirect beneficiaries of the project are jobseekers and unemployed people. The aim of this project is to promote their employability and tackle their feeling of social exclusion and participation in civic and economic life.
The project entails a blended learning approach to improve skill sets in the target group of the project. The skills which this project aims to improve include digital skills, creative thinking and communication skills, among others. This will support individuals in their ability to thrive in the ever changing world and market.
Check out the Master the Act Facebook page here!
- Inova Consultancy (UK): www.inovaconsult.com
- Materahub (IT): https://www.
- Ipazia Production (RO): https://ipazia-
- L’Albero (IT): – http://www.lalbero.org/
- APEM (ES): https://www.madrid.es/
- Pôle Emploi (FR): https://www.pole-
- ARTeria (PL): https://fundacja-arteria.org/
- European Academy (RO)