The Mindful Ageing Erasmus+ Project seeks to develop resources and training programmes to aid older EU citizens (50+) to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The project focuses on an array of aspects including promoting positive mindsets, improving mental health, building resilience and reducing the potential of wellbeing issues developing.
The project is brought to you by 6 partners across Europe who have extensive experience in delivering Erasmus+ projects. Namely:
- Inova Consultancy (UK): www.inovaconsult.com
- Business Information and Consulting Centre Sandanski Association (BG): www.bicc-sandanski.org
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (EL): http://ied.eu/
- CCS Digital Education Limited (IE): www.ccseducation.com
- E-Seniors Initiation des Seniors aux NTIC Association (FR): http://www.e-seniors.asso.fr/
- VAMK: Vaasa University of Applied Sciences (FI): www.vamk.fi